Disinfectant Yodoklin has an absorbent effect: it absorbs humidity, odors of ammonia, hydrogen sulfide, methane and other harmful emissions and gases. Yodoklin has a repellent effect – repels adult insects and destroys their larvae. The preparation provides:
- bactericidal action against Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria (Escherichia сoli, Staphylococcus aureus, Pseudomonas spp., Salmonella typhimurium, Proteus vulgaris, Streptococcus spp, Actinobacillus spp, Bordetella bronchiseptica, Brucella spp, Clostridiae spp, Haemophilus parasuis, Mycoplasma spp, Pasteurella multocidia, Salmonella spp, Lawsonia spp, Leptospirae spp, Mycobacterium tub, Brachyspirae spp);
- antifungal activity to Fusarium, Aspergillus and Penicillium fungi, etc.;
- proto- and coccidiostatic effect on pathogens of protozoal infections and coccidiosis;
- antiviral activity to Porcine Parvovirus (PPV) and Porcine Respiratory Corona Virus (PRCV) infections in pigs; recommended for use in control and eradication programs for Circovirus Infection (PCV) and Respiratory Reproductive Syndrome, etc.;
- insecticidal and lavrocidal actions on insects – flies, bloodsuckers, ticks, etc.
Gradually released complex-binding iodine has a non-selective oxidizing effect on the protein of Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria and some anaerobic microorganisms, spindle-shaped bacteria, mycobacteria and bacterioids, fermentable fungi and their spores, protozoosis and some viruses. Air is disinfected, sanitized and deodorized due to the evaporation of iodine in the environment.
1 kg of the preparation contains:
- iodoform – 0.2 %;
- ferrous sulfate – 5.0 %;
Auxiliary ingredients: calcium sulfate, kaolin, zeolite.
Yodoklin is used in the presence of animals and is absolutely safe for both people and animals, as the preparation contains mineral
sorbents, compounds of iron, silicon, calcium. The preparation is used for disinfection and sanitary treatment of livestock buildings, aviaries, cages, sanitary slaughterhouses, disinfectant barriers, vehicles used for transportation of animals and poultry, meat, meat foods.
Sanitation is carried out after thorough mechanical cleaning of surfaces. Apply by uniform sprinkling of disinfectant object surface at the rate of 50-100 g/m². Before poultry placement or bringing animals into the premises, the preparation is applied in a dose of 100 g/m2 for 2-3 days, and then once a week in a dose of 50 g/m2 in the presence of animals.
It is recommended to apply the preparation in livestock buildings with deep litter before its restoration at a maximum dose of 100 g/m² once a week. Vehicles used for transportation of animals and poultry, meat, meat foods are treated at a dose of 50 g/m² before transportation, the exposure is 2 hours.
! Do not use in sheep farming.
WARNINGS ABOUT USING
It is necessary to wear personal protective equipment (respirators, rubber gloves, goggles, protective clothing) when handling the preparation. In case of eye or skin irritation, the affected area should be washed out with plenty of warm water.
Dry, dark, ventilated premise at a temperature of 0 °С to 25 °C.