Ekodermin is an ointment with antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral action, antioxidant and immunomodulatory properties. Preparation has anti-inflammatory, wound-healing, analgesic and antitoxic effect. Ekodermin restores protective and regenerative properties of the skin, prevents destructive processes, improves microcirculation.
Eczema, purulent-necrotic and trophic ulcers, viral and fungal diseases, inflammatory dermatitis, panaritium, acute panaritium, interdigital dermatitis, pododermatitis, spore hoof diseases, prevention of necrobacillosis, wounds, abscesses, malignant skin tumors.
- Zinc is involved in the synthesis of keratin and thus determines the health and appearance of the skin and coat.
- Sulfur contained in the preparation interacts with organic substances on the epidermis and sulfides and petathionic acid are formed, which have antimicrobial and antiparasitic effects.
- Hydroxide 1,8,3,6-diendomethylene-1,3,6,8-tetrazacyclodecane – a disinfectant ingredient with pronounced antimicrobial, antifungal and antiviral properties.
- Zinc oxide
- Sodium benzoate
- Argentic nitrate
The ointment is from light yellow to greenish in color with a specific smell.
Instructions for use:
For maximum effect, it is recommended to use a working solution of EKODEZRYN for pre-treatment/cleaning of the affected areas.
Apply the ointment to cleansed skin in the form of an application or under a bandage. Change the dressing and apply the ointment every 3-4 days.
The course of treatment is 3-5 applications.
Preventive treatment of hooves should be carried out 2-3 times a year.
- The hoof should be thoroughly cleaned, free of dirt and necrotic tissue
- Then wipe the hoof until it is dry.
- Then disinfect and apply ointment.
- After 4-5 days you should check the treated place. If necessary, the manipulation should be repeated.
If there are signs of skin irritation, stop the treatment, remove the ointment with a tampon and wash it off.
The ointment is not toxic for animals and does not cause mucosal irritation.
Polymer container of 320 g.
Dry, dark, ventilated premise at a temperature of 0 °С to 25 °C.
2 years from manufacture date.