Product of a perfect combination of organic acids and specially selected for effective action in each department of the gastrointestinal tract of animals. Suitable for feeding monogastric animals and poultry of all age and sex groups.
- Promotes the development of the digestive system and prepares it for effective transformation of feed into products;
- limits disorders and diseases of the digestive system of animals of non-contagious and infectious etiology, thereby reducing mortality;
- improves appetite of animals and contributes to rapid feeding;
- increases live weight gain;
- reduces feed conversion;
- promotes rational use of precious food reserve;
- reduces the incidence of cannibalism in the herd;
- improves reproduction;
- promotes preservation of growing stock.
- Formic acid
- Lactic Acid
- Propionic Acid
- Benzoic Acid
- Alumosilicate carrier
– Inhibition of reproduction and life activity of pathogenic bacterial and fungal microflora in the gastrointestinal tract of animals. It has an effective bactericidal effect against E. coli, Salmonella spp., Campylobacter, Listeria, Shigella, Staphylococcus, Streptococcus. The antibacterial effect of SK PRO is a direct acidification by reducing the pH, creating conditions unfavorable for the development of pathogenic bacteria. In the non-dissociated form, organic acids easily penetrate the membrane of the bacterial cell and destroy it. Propionic and sorbic acids have a powerful fungicidal effect. Preparation inhibits the development of the main groups of pathogenic microorganisms.
– Stabilization of pH in the gastrointestinal tract;
– Reducing the buffer capacity of feed, which increases its digestibility; increasing the body’s resistance to disease;
– Stimulation of the development of the intestinal villous epithelium, resulting in an increased area of absorption of nutrients by it.
Norms of introduction:
|Piglets||Growing pigs||Fattening pigs||Sows||Poultry|
|2-5 kg/t||1-5 kg/t||1-5 kg/t||2-5 kg/t||1-5 kg/t|
Multi-layer paper bags with polypropylene insert of 25 kg.
12 months in original packaging
at 5 °C to 25 °C in a place protected from light and moisture.